Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lovers

I saw them coming.
They were walking towards me.
I of all alone in the dawn of the evening was crossing the bridge hurrying up and wanting to remove the numbness inside me.
I immediately stop. My eyes perplexed on them now.
Here they are; two lovers showing affection on each other.
The woman glowing with delight; her smile shimmering endlessly.
Her man fixing his eyes in her, not letting go of her, caressing her left cheek and slowly putting it close near him.
Two individual whose certainly unmindful of people around them; 
Holding each other hands; showcasing their desires for each other so that the world may know.
As I began to walk again, coming towards the center of the bridge, I cannot help myself to wonder how love can fuse two different background and share a bond so eternal so unbreakable.
I am so glad I saw them. I am so thankful I become a believer of love.
As they near me, I plan to say how am grateful to them for their infectious showpiece.
They are moving near me and myself getting ready for the moment.
Moving close in front I begin to be ready.
I have to say what I have to say and do what I have to do.
Tinulak ko sila pahulog sa bridge. wisss... kabilahan.
haharang kase, kitam nagmamadali ako,sakit na kaya tiyan ko...

Berto: aaahhh...the mysteries of love!

No comments: